Join The Team
Coral academy of science is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national and ethnic origin, age, martial status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability.
Coral Academy of Science accepts applications for open positions from high quality and highly qualified applicants. A valid NV teaching license is required for all teaching positions. NCLB Highly Qualifications apply to all core subject teacher applicants. Please visit Nevada Department of Education website for further information on how to get a NV license and obtain HQ status.
We are currently accepting applications for immediate openings as announced at www.teachers-teachers.com. Please send any interests through this website.
Coral Academy of Science
Human Resources Department
1350 East Ninth Street Reno, NV 89512
Why teach for Coral Academy?
- Teach for Nevada’s best charter school.
- A High Achieving Public School,
- College Preparatory,
- Fully Accredited by NWAC,
- STEAM Emphasis: Science, Math, Engineering, Art & Technology,
- Focus on Academic Excellence,
- Clear and High Expectations,
- Small and Safe Learning Environment
- Diverse community,
- Flexible & Innovative Education,
- Parental/Community Involvement
- Progressive and school wide discipline,
- Small Class Size (max 20 in elementary, max 25 students in secondary)
- Support for extracurricular activities and competitions.
- LCD Projectors in classroom
- High speed Internet in the classroom
- State of the art computer labs
- Wireless portable computer lab
- Interactive Website
- Teacher Portal and Websites
- Online Student Information System for Parents
Support and Opportunities
- Mentorship and Induction Programs,
- Continuous Professional Development
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Major Medical Insurance: Major Medical, Dental, Vision and Dependent contribution.
- Retirement Benefits: Public Employee Retirement System Contributions.
- Performance & Merit Based Pay: Compensations for additional duties and performance.
- State Unemployment and Workers Compensation Benefits.
- Also … Cash Unused Sick and Personal Days.